From time to time I'll be featuring articles I think are relevant to me, and hopefully to you as well. Today I read this over at Tiny Buddha, addressing not that setting goals are important - and they are - but why you set those goals is possibly even more important, and so remembering those reasons of why can help you when you're at the point of potentially giving up. Good stuff...
- Why did you want to pursue this goal to begin with—and has anything changed?
- What’s the worst that will happen if you keep going and don’t reach your goal?
- Are you afraid of succeeding?
- Would your life be better if you gave up on this goal?
- What would you tell someone else if they were in your shoes?
See the other 5 reasons, and get the rationale behind them and what you can do to avoid them at: